2013 has been and gone, and it's time to end it in style. There's still time (just) to get those nails looking glam, so thought I'd post a bit of 'nailspiration' using my current party favourites...
1. Mavala Nail Colour Cream in Bordeaux + Barry M Nail Paint in Superdrug Limited Edition 347
2. Bourjois So Laque! in Rouge Escarpin + Barry M Nail Paint in Rose Quartz Glitter
3. Barry M Nail Paint in Cappuccino + Barry M Nail Paint in Rose Quartz Glitter
4. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Plum + Barry M Nail Paint in Rose Quartz Glitter
5. Mavala Nail Colour Cream in St Germain + Mavala Nail Colour in Sparkling Red
6. Topshop NAILS in Crystal Clouds
|Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Plum paired with Barry M Nail Paint in Rose Quartz Glitter|
For tonight however, I'm having a night in with the hubby and some family for some games and nibbles so I opted for a plainer nail (but I had to add an accent nail to glitz it up a little)...
|Mavala Nail Colour Cream in St Germain with a Topshop NAILS in Crystal Clouds accent nail!|